Alumni Career Services
With a focus on connecting alumni to alumni and alumni to students, the Drexel Alumni Career Services program can help you reach your professional goals or allow you to give back in support of fellow alumni.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Take the next step forward in your professional journey by utilizing the following resources:
- Workshops, Webinars, & Networking Events
- Professional Affinity Groups (Industry Networks)
- Drexel Alumni Networking Group on LinkedIn
- Virtual Professional Development Book Club
- Steinbright Career Development Center Resources
- Drexel University Library Resources
- Goodwin College of Professional Studies Blog
- LeBow Graduate Career Services Podcast & Videos
- College and School Career Resources
Volunteer with the Alumni Career Services program and help both alumni and students achieve professional success. By sharing your time and talents in a way that is most meaningful to you, you’ll make a lasting impact on your fellow Dragons and your alma mater.
- Share Your Expertise
- Hire a Dragon – Students or Alumni
- Host a Dragons at Work Program
- Start or Join a Professional Affinity Group
- Join the Drexel Alumni Networking Group on LinkedIn
- Lead Discussion in the Professional Development Book Club
- Attend Networking & Professional Development Events
Meet Lauren Karch, MS ’15, Associate Director of Professional Networks and Career Development
Lauren Karch joined the Office of Alumni Relations in January 2019 to lead the Alumni Career Services (ACS) Program. Previously, Lauren was an advisor for the Steinbright Career Development Center.
Lauren is an alumna, completing both a master’s degree in higher education administration and post-master’s certificate in business leadership from Drexel.
Lauren has worked at Drexel for over 7 years and enjoys the many facets of her role engaging our alumni and providing programs and resources that support their personal and professional growth. You can reach Lauren at Lmk324@drexel.edu or 215-895-2610.