Our graduates achieve remarkable successes every day. From career success to weddings and the arrival of baby Dragons, do you have some good news to share?
ALUMNI STORY SUBMISSIONS
Our alumni leave Drexel and go on to do incredible things. We love highlighting our outstanding Dragons within the Drexel community – whether it be on social media, in the Drexel Magazine or on our website – but we can’t do it without your help! If you know of an interesting alumnus (maybe it’s you!), who has a noteworthy or unique story to tell, let us know by filling out this brief form.
Alumni Online Community
Find out what your fellow alumni have been up to by logging in to the Alumni Online Community for access to photographs and stories shared by Drexel alumni. Read about others or share some news of your own.
Share your news in the official "Drexel University Alumni Association Networking Group" – the largest network of Drexel alumni both on- and off-line.
Drexel Magazine Submissions
You may submit a class note to the Drexel Magazine by contacting the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or toll-free at 1.888.DU.GRADS. Please note the following:
- Include your name and class year(s).
- Full press releases are accepted, however published class notes will not exceed 3 sentences.
- You may submit a photo to be published with your class note.
- For birth announcements, please include parents' names, child's name and date of birth.
- For wedding announcements, please include names of both individuals and wedding date. Engagements are not included in "Class Notes."
- Unfortunately, space in the magazine is limited and we will let you know in which issue your submission will be published.