New Student Resources
The following resources will help you through enrollment and beyond.
Checklists for New Students
These checklists will aid you in the enrollment process.
- Academic Calendars – Refer to these University calendars to ensure you meet academic and financial aid deadlines throughout the year.
- Academic Support – If you need help with classes, take advantage of these resources to make the most of your education.
- Advising – Academic advisors can help you plan your schedule, register for courses, change your major, drop/add/withdraw from a class, and review your progress toward graduation.
- Course Information – These resources will help you plan your schedule, register for classes, and meet the requirements for graduation.
- Registration – Use these resources to help you navigate the registration process.
- Final Exam Schedules – Access the final exam policy information and the final exam schedule for the current term.
- Forms and Brochures – Access academic forms, including add/drop/withdraw, admission to minor, change of curriculum, name change, participate in commencement, and transcript request.
- University Catalog – Drexel's online catalog lists the curricula, programs, and policies for all of the University's colleges and schools.
- Applying for Aid – These steps guide Drexel students through the financial aid process.
- Federal Work-Study Program – Federal College Work-Study earnings can help students pay for books, transportation, and personal expenses.
- Resources and Planning Tools – This is a collection of financing websites that can help you manage the cost of your education and locate additional funding opportunities.
- Forms and Brochures – Access commonly requested financial aid forms and brochures, including the Institutional Financial Aid application and Financing Options Guides.
- Billing – The Office of the Bursar maintains over 23,000 student and departmental accounts through collection, billing, and financial counseling.