- Student Leader Resource Guide (Updated August 2012)
- Changing Officer Leadership
- Event Management & Promotion
- CollegiateLink Video Tutorials (*Courtesy of the CollegiateLink Support Team)
- CollegiateLink Help & Support
- CollegiateLink Student Leader Frequently Asked Questions
- "What Can CollegiateLink Do
For Your Student Organization?"
• Click here to download the PPT from the presentation!
• 12:30pm • Archived Webcast (FF to 25:30)
• 6:00pm • Archived Webcast (FF to 23:27)
• 7:00pm • Archived Webcast (FF to 10:32)
Your organization uses CollegiateLink for recognition, but do you understand the full capabilities of what CollegiateLink has to offer? CollegiateLink is great for managing your membership roster, promoting events, linking to social media accounts and external websites, creating club forms, storing organization documents, and highlighting your group’s mission and news. Watch these archived webcasts from Chris Reybrouck, a CollegiateLink representative, to educate yourself as a student organization leader on all that the system has to offer. Student organization leaders are strongly encouraged to watch one or all of these webcasts - the beginning presentation is the same, but each audience had different questions worthwhile hearing the answers to! Should you have any questions about your organizations CollegiateLink page, email the Office of Campus Activities (OCA) at askOCA@drexel.edu.
NOTE: During the 2011-2012 academic year, OCA will be transitioning all of our office forms into an online format via our OCA CollegiateLink Page (https://drexel.collegiatelink.net/organization/OCA/availableforms). All of our campus partner forms (Event Services, Catering, SAFAC, etc.) will continue to be provided for your use on this site - click the appropriate links below to download the form(s) you need. For directions on how to access all Campus Activities forms via our OCA Forms Page in CollegiateLink, follow the steps below.
To Access OCA Forms - Steps 1-3:
1. Log-in to CollegiateLink via the DrexelOne Portal.
2. On the Main Menu-bar Header, click “Campus Links” (far right-hand side).
3. Click the “OCA Forms Page” from the drop-down menu.
To Access OCA Forms - Steps 4-7:
4. Identify the appropriate form that you are looking for from the available list on the
OCA Forms Page.
5. Click on the form name.
6. Begin filling out the form; once completed, click “Submit for Approval”.
7. After OCA staff review your submission, you will receive an official response regarding the
approval/denial of your submission within the timeframe designated for the specific form you are
completing. (NOTE: the general confirmation you receive after submitting your form does NOT
constitute “approval”; approval will come from OCA directly.
- Catering Exception Form (Retail Management)
- Coca-Cola Product Request Form
- Student Organization Off-Campus Event Form
- Event Co-Sponsorship Agreement
- Request for DUST Services
- Request for Transportation
- Request for Space (Event Services)
- OCA Movie Form (*Must be signed-in to CollegiateLink via DrexelOne.)
- Student Check Request Form
- Cash Reimbursement Policy Change - 10/25/10
- Cash Reimbursement Form
- Request to Purchase
- Annual Allocations Form
- Reserve Funding Request Form
- CAP Request Form
- Cash Deposit Form
- Travel Payment Voucher Form
- Fundraising Manual
- DUST Grant Application (*Must be signed-in to CollegiateLink via DrexelOne.)
- Term of Space Agreement
- Drexel Student Org Event Planning Guide FY11
- Lobby Display Request Form
- Star Leader of the Month Nomination Form
- Star Organization of the Month Nomination Form
- Star Professional of the Month Nomination Form
- Potluck Guidelines
- Bake Sale Guidelines
- Poster Policy
- Advisor's Role Checklist
- Fundraising Manual
- Drexel Daily Digest Submission Form (Select "Student Organizations/Campus Activities" for your Department Affiliation for Approval)
- Drexel Daily Digest -- Tip Sheet
- Space Allocation Request Form
- Campus Involvement Experience Learning Form (CEO Credit can be earned)