RAD - Rape Aggression Defense Program
The Rape Aggression Defense System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. The RAD System is a comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training. RAD is not a martial arts program. Our courses are taught by certified RAD instructors and provide you with a workbook/reference manual. This manual outlines the entire Physical Defense Program for reference and continuous personal growth. The RAD System of Physical Defense is currently being taught at many Colleges and Universities. The growing, wide spread acceptance of this system is primarily due to the ease, simplicity and effectiveness of our tactics, solid research, legal defensibility and unique teaching methodology. The Rape Aggression Defense System is dedicated to teaching women defensive concepts and techniques against various types of assault, by utilizing easy, effective and proven self-defense / martial arts tactics. Our system of realistic defense will provide a woman with the knowledge to make an educated decision about resistance.
We operate on the premise that a spontaneous violent attack will stimulate a natural desire to resist, on the part of the victim (supported by research). We educate women about "The Flight or Fight Syndrome", while showing them that enhancing their option of physical defense is not only prudent, but a necessity if natural resistance is to be effective.
Safety and survival in today's world requires a definite course of action. We provide effective options by teaching women to take an active role in their own self-defense and psychological well-being.
Ten Reasons Why RAD System is on the Cutting Edge of Self-Defense Training
- Has established the standard for female self-defense programs.
- Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense.
- Researched the effects of "The Fight or Flight Syndrome".
- Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon the physical defense system.
- Provides realistic and dynamic hands-on training.
- Provides students with a comprehensive Reference Manual.
- Certified instructors from the community.
- Has a litigation defense policy.
- Offers state of the art programs at reasonable rates.
- Every student receives a lifetime membership policy.
Join Us on Facebook
|2012 Class Schedule
||Oct 2, 4, 9, 11
||January 15, 17, 22, 24
||Apr 15 , 17, 22, 24
|Classes are generally held from 6 – 9pm but times may
vary based upon class size or by request.
RAD IS FREE!
To sign up for future classes register below.