Resources for Faculty
Instructional Technology Center
The Instructional Technology Center offers the following services:
- Workshops - on topics of interest in the teaching/learning area
- Consulting - for individual faculty in the ITC and various campus locations
- Web site - on selected topics related to teaching/learning
- New technologies - for curricular development and integration
- Individualized assistance - with online course materials and Web development
The Instructional Technology Center (ITC) serves the professional needs of Drexel faculty and staff. We offer services such as Learn support and training, general assistance with Drexel software, usage of computers, scanners, printers and other related technologies.
More information on the Instructional Technology Center.
Phone and Email Support
During business hours, Online Learning Team members are available for walk-in visits in the Instructional Technology Center located in the Korman Center Room 109 and to handle phone (215-895-1224) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) inquiries. Limited email support is also available on evenings/weekends.
Where to find help
Managing your classes