Become an Allied Organization
Vision 2020 Allied Organizations (Allies) are nonprofit and professional organizations that endorse Vision 2020's mission and are working to advance one or more of the Vision 2020 goals.
As the Shared Leadership Campaign and Women 100 become primary areas of Vision 2020 focus over the years 2016-2020, your organization is invited to join the collective impact model and become a National or Regional Ally. Together we can close the persistently stubborn gaps in social, political and economic equality for women.
As an Ally, your organization will receive the following:
- Invitations to Vision 2020 National Congress events and other meetings;
- Recognition in Vision 2020 promotional materials including a link on the Vision 2020 website to your website;
- The opportunity to connect and collaborate with other Vision 2020 Allies and Delegates.
As an Ally, you agree to:
- Share Vision 2020 communications and information, including newsletters and social media, with your members or constituents;
- Encourage involvement of your associates in Vision 2020's Shared Leadership Campaign and/or Women 100 Celebration;
- Include the Vision 2020 logo and a link to Vision 2020's website on your website;
- Collaborate on shared goals and strategies; and
- Identify or set a goal within the mission of your organization that is specific to the year 2020 the centennial celebration of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and agree to report on progress annually between 2016-2020.