Transfer Information Sessions
Information Session for students who are interested in transferring into an undergraduate program
This information session is geared specifically towards transfer students who have not yet applied to Drexel.
By attending this information session, you will find:
- The steps needed to complete an application for admission as a transfer student
- Information about how our innovative academic programs integrate classroom study and real-world experience
- The facts about Drexel Co-op and how you can graduate with paid professional experience on your resume
- An Instant Decision on your application if your major is eligible for instant decision review and if you bring official transcripts
If you have already been accepted to Drexel University or if you have already been accepted and confirmed your intent to enroll at Drexel University:
- Please note that this event is intended for students who have not yet applied to Drexel.
- If you are interested in learning more about orientation for transfer students, please call the Office of Student Life at 215.895.1451 or 215.895.0297.
- If you have questions about your transcript credit evaluation or scheduling classes, please contact your academic advisor directly.
||Friday, May 24, 2013
||9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
||10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
||Admissions Visit Center
Main Building, Room 212
32nd and Chestnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19104
For the complete lisiting of upcoming events,
Register online or call
You'll receive an email confirming your registration, including links to directions and a map.
How to Get Here
View directions to the University City Main Campus or view a map.
Apply to Drexel During Your Visit
Fill out an application before you leave
campus and we will waive the application fee as a thank-you
Office of Disability Resources
If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations in order to participate in this or other events, please contact the Office of Disability Resources at 215-895-1401 or email@example.com. 72 hours advance notice of such request is greatly appreciated.