Group Visit Request
Group visit requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your requested visit date. Group Visit availability is limited and visits tend to fill up quickly. After your request is submitted, our office will contact you within 10 business days. Please do not finalize your plans until we confirm your requested date as we cannot guarantee that your group will be accommodated.
- Due to the high volume of individual student visits, group visits are offered during select months of the year based on the Admissions Office's discretion.
- Group visits are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Group visits are not offered during weekends, holidays, and select weeks throughout the year.
- A Group Visit includes an information session and a student-led campus tour. If you are interested in meeting with additional departments or offices during your visit to campus, please indicate so on the Group Visit Request form.
- Overnight visits and classroom visits are not available for groups to request.
- Lunch is not provided. Groups interested in eating at the Handschumacher Dining Center may contact Dining Services prior to visiting campus.
- Middle school groups cannot be accommodated through the Group Visit program. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in bringing students younger than 9–12 grades.
- At least one chaperone for every 10 students is required with a maximum of 50 students per group.
- The group contact, if offered a visit, must confirm the date and time offered no later than two weeks after receiving a Group Visit offer email. Due to the high volume of requests, groups cannot exceed the two-week confirmation period.
- If the group arrives more than 10 minutes late, there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate their scheduled visit.
- Group Visits are not guaranteed.
Schedule a Group Visit.