Health and Wellness
While your child flourishes academically and socially, Drexel's health and wellness organizations are working to ensure that they're staying in top physical and mental health.
- Disability Resources – Drexel's Office of Disability Resources ensures equal access to education, employment, and other programs for people with disabilities on campus.
- Recreation Center – The state-of-the-art Recreation Center is open to all full-time Drexel students and offers a wide variety of equipment and services.
- Support and Health Services – Drexel's Support & Health Services maintains the physical and emotional health of currently enrolled students.
- Counseling Center – The Counseling Center offers free, confidential counseling services provided by mental health professionals.
- Student Health Center – The Drexel Student Health Center (DSHC) is staffed with faculty physicians from the Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Health Insurance and Immunizations – Costs and information for Student Health Insurance and Immunizations.