The Drexel InfoNET is a digital signage network strategically located across campuses to promote events, programs, and similar initiatives offered by Drexel University student and professional organizations and departments. Originally conceived by the Undergraduate Student Government Association, this free service is now managed by the Office of University Communications.
Ad submissions are reviewed twice a week; approval is based on quality, content, and compliance to technical and design specifications. All approvals are at the discretion of University Communications.
- File Format: JPG only
- Dimensions: 1360 x 564 pixels
- Resolution: 72 ppi
- Text: use minimal copy to effectively communicate your message or event (remember to address "what, where, and when")
- Contact Info: include a website URL, phone number, and/or email address
- Proofreading: spelling and grammatical errors and inaccurate/incomplete information must be corrected and resubmitted
- Brand Compliance: please review the University's Logotypes for Digital Media guidelines to avoid incorrect usage of logos and the dragon icon
Submission / Display Guidelines
- For easy future reference, submit ads at: drexel.edu/infonet
- Lead Time: ads should be submitted 1-3 weeks prior to the requested start date
- Quantity: multiple ads promoting the same event or program are not permitted
- Display Time: 10 seconds
- Maximum Duration: 2 weeks (ongoing or long-term events must have ads resubmitted every two weeks)
InfoNET ads are not allowed to advertise or promote:
- Academic Courses, Classes, or Degrees
- Products or For-Pay Services
- Outside Vendors and Non-Drexel Entities — exceptions may be made for vendors with negotiated agreements that are offering specific deals or discounts to students
- For convenience, the current rotation of ads can now be viewed at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/drexel-infonet/.
- This FLIKR album may not mirror the actual infonet broadcast at Drexel.
- This may show ads that are programmed to appear at later dates or have dates that have past.