For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


How do I add my parents to receive a copy of my bill?

You can have your parents receive a copy of your bill by "authorizing" them through the DrexelOne portal.

Instructions for authorizing users  are located on the Student Financial Services website.

How do I change my address for paycheck stubs, bills and University mail to my dorm/apartment?

You can change your address through the DrexelOne portal.

I forgot my student id and passwords.

Visit the Password Help page on the IRT website.

Where can I pay my bill?

You can pay in person at three locations: Main Campus on the first floor of the Main Building, Queen Lane Campus, and Center City Campus. Each of the offices accepts and processes paper checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, or cash payments. Payments by E-Check or credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) are accepted on line and instructions can be found at

Where do I pick up my paycheck or refund check?

Students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit (send a completed Direct Deposit Authorization Form (PDF)  to the Payroll Office); however Drexel students can pick up paychecks at the Main Campus Cashier Office located on the first floor of the Main Building. Paychecks for College of Medicine students can be picked up at the Center City or Queen Lane Cashier Offices.

The Office of Student Financial Services refunds amounts disbursed to student accounts are in excess of the current term charges. Refunds are made via direct deposit or by check to the student per the student address of record. A student can change the address of record through the Drexel One portal.

I have questions about my bill. Who can I contact?

You may contact the Student Financial Services office (see website for office hours) or you may utilize our online question and answer service, “Ask Drexel”. This service contains answers to frequently asked questions, but also individual questions can be remitted on a student’s account. For questions regarding Financial Aid and Scholarships, please contact the Student Resource Center.