For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Business Administrators

Who can I contact if I have a question about my department account?

Every department has an assigned contact person. You can find out who that is, and contact her or him, on the service department charges contact list on the General Accounting Website.

How and where can I deposit a check?

Complete instructions for depositing cash and checks can be found on the Comptroller's website.

Where can I get a copy of the most recently audited Financial Statements?

The most recent Audited Financial Statements are available on the Comptroller's website.

Where can I get a copy of the most recently filed IRS Form 990?

A paper or electronic copy of the most recently filed IRS Form 990 can be provided by contacting the Office of Tax Compliance at 215-895-6880.

How much is left in my budget/account?

You can access that information through Web*Budget, Drexel's online budget management service. You can learn more about Web*Budget on the Planning and Budget website.

I forgot my Web*Finance username and password?

You can request a username or password reset for Web*Finance by sending an email to

How do I request a check or a wire transfer to pay an invoice?

You can complete these tasks through Accounts Payable. You can find instructions for completeing a check request on the Accounts Payable website.

To request payments by wire transfer, follow the same procedure as check requests.

What is the typical turn-around time to process a check and who can I call if I have questions?

Please allow seven to ten working days for processing a check.

You can call the Accounts Payable Office with questions at 215-895-2840, or 215-895-1442, or email

We are receiving funds by wire transfer. What are the wire instructions for the University?

Contact the office of the EVP, Treasurer, and COO at 215-895-1225, or for wire instructions for incoming wires to the University.