The Study Abroad Office will be at the Resource Center in Creese every other Wednesday this summer! Stop by to chat about anything on your mind, including topics like:
- How can I afford to study abroad? What scholarships are available?
- If I can’t go abroad for a whole term, what are my options?
- How will my identity and the local culture of my host country interact?
- What’s life like outside of the classroom abroad? How can I continue my extracurricular activities while abroad?
- How can I connect internationally without leaving Drexel?
- And more…
Wednesday, June 27 at 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Wednesday, July 11 at 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Wednesday, July 25 at 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Wednesday, August 8 at 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Wednesday, August 22 at 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Study Abroad Staff:
Lisa Shen – As a first-generation Asian American student, Lisa studied abroad in Rome, Italy during her undergrad. After graduating college, she moved to China for two years to work. Now, as a Study Abroad Advisor and Communications Manager, Lisa loves to talk to students about going abroad, especially to places she’s been!
Andrew Sandefur – Andrew is a recent Temple University grad who studied abroad in Johannesburg, South Africa during his time there. After graduating college, Andrew served with Americorps for 10 months and traveled to vastly different parts of the United States – which is practically like going to another country!