Prospective Exchange Students
- Apply to Drexel’s exchange program via your home school’s international office.
- Your home school nominates you to Drexel.
- Receive an email from Drexel with login instructions for the online application.
- Complete the online application before the deadline.
Once you have been nominated, you will receive instructions via email about completing the online application. The following application materials will be required:
All materials must be in English except the passport copy. All materials must be submitted via the online application by the deadlines below.
- Application for DS-2019 form
- Incoming exchange application form
- Official transcript
- Financial support documentation
- Must be in English
- Must prove access to AT LEAST $7,000 USD per term
- Passport copy
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable)
- Preliminary course selections
- At least 50% of these courses should be in your Drexel major, Portfolio (if applicable)
|Application Deadline (materials received from student)
|Fall Term (September – December)
|Winter Term (January – March)
Spring Term (March – June)
For more information about exchange programs, or if you have any questions, contact: