About Veteran Student Services
The Office of Veteran Student Services is a campus-wide effort that unifies services and support and provides mentorship for veterans.
Armory, room 110
33rd Street between Market and Arch streets
All veterans need to enter the building on the 33rd Street pedestrian entrance (between Lancaster Walk and Buckley Field behind the Armory)
- There should be a staff member checking Drexel IDs so please be prepared to present.
- Access the Armory using your Drexel ID/DragonCard. Contact 215.571.3777 with any concerns.
- There is a key pad code (for veterans only). Please contact email@example.com for verification and to received the key code.
Regular Spring Armory Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 4–11 p.m.
- Friday: 4–8 p.m.
- Saturday: 12–6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12–8 p.m.
Additional Hours (Veterans must use their Drexel ID card to scan in)
- Monday to Friday: 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: 8 a.m. –12 p.m.
- All end times coincide with the closing of the Armory