Student Leadership Development
Developing your leadership skills to assist with student organizations operations, group work, co-op and beyond.
Student Leadership Development provides a variety of student leadership opportunities, upholds and develops campus traditions, and fosters engagement in alumni and community development initiatives at Drexel. Programming, services and resources for effective student leadership development are delivered through the programs listed below.
Programs and Services:
- CEO LEAD Program - Creating Experiential Opportunities for Leadership Education and Development (CEO LEAD) advances personal and professional development, builds group and team dynamic skills and cultivates community engagement and responsibility
- Leadership Assistants - Student peer leaders that provide resources, consulting and facilitation services for student organizations and develop leadership training and resources
- Leadership Academy - more information coming soon
- Read to Lead - A student lead book club that uses popular fiction and non-fiction books and article to discuss and develop leadership skills
- Reel Leadership -A movie series in partnership with the Campus Activities Board that offers student the chance to learn about and discuss leadership as portrayed through some of today's most popular films
- Awards and Recognition- more information coming soon
- Virtual Leadership Library - Online resources and archived workshops to develop leadership skills on your own schedule