Chapter Programming Hour Submission and Data
- Chapter Management - Chapter management programming includes any meetings of the chapter that contribute to the management of the chapter overall.
- Community Service - Community Service hours are hands-on hours spent helping the community. You may include hours that members have completed on their own.
- Educational Programming - Educational hours are hours recorded in which a qualified individual(s) is teaching a group of people new information on any variety of topics.
- Fundraising - Fundraising dollars are recorded as money you raise for your own chapter.
- Greek to Greek Donations - Money raised for and/or donated to a council’s or another chapter’s charity or philanthropy event
- Non-Alcoholic Social Programming - Non alcoholic social hours are events that have the specific purpose of creating brotherhood/sisterhood within the organization, getting to know members of the Greek community, and/or social activities with outside groups not listed in any other programming area.
- Philanthropy - Philanthropy is recorded as money or items donated. To count towards philanthropy, you must raise money and donate it to a specific organization. For donated items, include the amount collected and its monetary value if available.
Programming Verification Forms
All term programming hours are due to email@example.com by the second Friday of the following term
Explains each of the programming areas below and identifies qualified events for each and other specific guidelines. Please review prior to submitting.
Note: All programming hours must submitted in the following excel sheet and be saved using the following format XYZ Term Programming.xls (e.g. TKEspring2010programming.xls)
Chapter Programming Data
2013 Community Service Hours [PDF]
2012 Community Service Hours [PDF]
2011 Community Service Hours [PDF]
2013 Top Volunteers (based on per member service)
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity (IFC) – 58 hours/member
- Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity (IFC) – 49 hours/member
- Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity (MGC) – 47 hours/member
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority (MGC) – 43 hours/member
- Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority (PHC) – 42 hours/member
2013 Philanthropic Donations [PDF]
2012 Philanthropic Donations [PDF]
2011 Philanthropic Donations [PDF]
2013 Top Donors (based on per member donations)
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity (IFC) – $548/member
- Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority (PHC) – $470/member
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity (IFC) – $383/member
- Phi Mu Sorority (PHC) - $247/member
- Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity (MGC) – $179/member
Social Event Programming
2013 Social Programming [PDF]
2012 Social Programming [PDF]
2013 Educational Programming [PDF]
2012 Educational Programming [PDF]
Compliance and Efficiency
Compliance and Efficiency scores measure each chapter’s attendance at required programs and meetings and the timely submission of required paperwork to the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life.
2014 Compliance and Efficiency [PDF] - winter and spring terms
2013 Compliance and Efficiency [PDF]