Women's Care Clinic
The Women's Care Clinic (WCC) offers comprehensive Family Planning (contraception, STD screening, treatment and counseling for men and women), gynecologic and obstetric services.
- WCC offers special programs for women without insurance or who have limited insurance. These include the “Select Plan” program for women ages 18 – 44 that offers free birth control, pap tests, STD testing and treatment and routine women’s health care for those who qualify. Students may be eligible for free services through this program or others.
- Walk-in services are available from 5:00-6:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays for the following:
- STD screening including Rapid HIV screening (mouth swab and results in 20 minutes)
- Pregnancy testing
- Options counseling
- Emergency contraception
- All insurance types are accepted.
- Enrollment is available on-site at WCC at the time of a visit. Students who may not qualify for free programs are eligible for special sliding scale fee services that include significantly reduced rates for contraceptive and treatment supplies.
- Full service obstetrical and gynecological care is available at the Women’s Care Center at 1427 Vine Street, (215)762-7824. It is accessible via the Drexel Shuttle.
To schedule a Women’s Care Center appointment at DSHC, please call (215)762-7824.