Immunization Policy for Domestic Students - Fall 2014 Start
Drexel University requires all entering full-time undergraduate and graduate students and all international students to complete an immunization record. You may access this form by going to the Forms page.
The pre-matriculation immunization requirement is based on the recommendations of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Health Immunization and the American College Health Association. You can satisfy this requirement by completing the Immunization Record, which includes the immunization requirements.
There is a $35.00 University processing fee which must be paid by all students regardless of where the student receives vaccinations. This fee will be placed on the University bill. It is not necessary to attach a check to your form.
Domestic Students who have not fully complied with all immunization requirements BEFORE AUGUST 15, 2014 will have an administrative hold placed on their records.
To download an immunization form please go to our forms page.
To submit your completed Immunization Record please follow the below directions to upload your form to your Drexel One Portal
Uploading your Completed Immunization Record into DrexelOne:
- Go to DrexelOne: one.drexel.edu
- The Immunization Channel in DrexelOne will appear on the welcome page in the center column at the bottom, under the Candid Campus image, titled “Immunization Form Upload”.
- Students should review the data presented in the deadline and policy information link. Students can access and download the required form here. Once the form is completed a scanned pdf form can be uploaded. To upload a file:
- Click the Choose File button
- Select the completed Immunization .pdf file for upload
- Click Open
- Click Add Another File to upload more than one file
- Click the Upload button
- Forms take 48 hours to process. Please revisit Drexel One to make sure there are no issues with your form.
Compliant Forms: The Upload Channel will disappear if your form is compliant with University requirements.
Non-Compliant Forms: You will receive a message providing explanation within your Upload Channel. Please be sure to resubmit ALL documents when the issue has been resolved.
If you have any questions please contact us at VaccinesMainCampus@drexel.edu.