Counseling Center (CCC)
Student Counseling Center (CC)
Bellet Building, Suite 315, 1505 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Provide services to enhance students’ personal, emotional, social, and academic growth.
The Counseling Center on the Center City Campus aims to improve the quality of life and emotional well-being of all students. The SCC offers a variety of therapeutic and academic counseling services free of charge to currently enrolled Drexel University students. The staff provides professional, confidential assistance in a supportive atmosphere.
While the Counseling Center most often meets with students whose academic programs are based on the Center City Campus, i.e., students who attend the College of Nursing and Health Professions, the School of Public Health, and the School of Medicine, our services are also available to all Drexel students.
- Monday-Thursday : 9am-6pm
To make an appointment, call 215-762-7625.
- Individual counseling to help with a wide range of personal issues:
- Short-term and longer-term treatments
- Couples Therapy
- Therapy programs for women's or men's issues, chronically ill or dying patients, coming out, single parenthood, and substance abuse.
- Workshops on a variety of topics, including study skills, test-taking strategies, time management, assertiveness training, stress management, sexual health, and issues related to substance abuse.