Dragon C.H.O.I.C.E.S. Peer Education Network
Dear Drexel Students,
Are you interested in contributing to the health and wellness of Drexel University?
Do you want to learn more about behavioral health topics such as:
- Alcohol: risks and responsibilities
- Stress: tools to cope, relax, and manage
- Drugs: mental, physical, and legal ramifications of use/abuse
- Tobacco: how do I quit?
- Depression: signs, symptoms, and how to get help
- Anxiety: what does it look like and when to seek help
Do you want to be a part of a nationally recognized organization, the BACCHUS Network, working to promote healthy decisions on American campuses since 1975?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, and would like more information on becoming a Drexel University Peer Educator, contact John Watson at C.H.O.I.C.E.S. Center!
- DU Peer Educators Responsibilities [PDF]
- DU Peer Educations Application [PDF]