T-Shirt Design Competition
Make Your Mark on Drexel! Submit a T-Shirt Design
Incoming students can submit an original t-shirt design to be printed on the New Student T-shirt which all new students receive when they arrive on campus for New Student Days.
Download the Template File
- Maximum of 2 colors (t-shirt is white)
- Must include the words "Drexel" or "Drexel University"
- Design is for front panel shirt only (wrap around, sleeve, and back panel designs are not allowed)
- Submission Deadline: Friday, June 27
- Finalists Announced Online: Tuesday, July 1
- Voting on Designs: During Summer & Transfer Orientation Sessions*
- Winner Announced Online: Monday, August 11
*Students registered for Fall Orientation can vote online. We will send you an email in early August with a link to cast your vote.
- Designs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org using the template file provided and saved as a PDF, AI, or EPS. All text should be converted to outlines.
- Please include your full name and Drexel email address.
- Upon submission, all work becomes the property of Drexel University. The winning design may be aletered to bring in line with University branding standards.
Past Winning Designs
2013 Winning Design
2012 Winning Design