Commercial Vendors & Sponsors
Local Business Owners,
New Student Orientation at Drexel University connects over 6,000 new students and families to the Drexel University and Philadelphia communities each year. Orientation sessions run throughout the summer and fall and attract participants from across the world who are moving to Drexel to study. With about 600 participants attending each session, Orientation is the perfect opportunity to connect with Drexel's newest members.
New Student Days is a week-long series of events right before fall classes begin in September. New Student Days include residence hall move-in, Fall Orientation, the New Student Induction Ceremony, and a variety of activities on and off campus to help students get settled at Drexel and in Philadelphia. New Student Days is another opportunity to connect with new students and families as they begin their experience at Drexel.
There are several opportunities to advertise your business as a part of Orientation and New Student Days. Sponsorship opportunities are outlined below. If you would like to partner with us in a more recognizable way, please contact us with further details or ideas; we are open to suggestions.
Contact: Carlos Guillen, (215) 895-6221
Director of New Student and Family Programs
If your business is interested in serving as a sponsor for Orientation or New Student Days, please complete the steps below. Also, in order to be ready for our first Orientation session in July, Orientation sponsorships must be finalized by the end of June
- Please email Carlos Guillen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your interest.
- Friday, June 21: Final agreement/invoices distributed
- Friday, June 28: Advertisement files, table tents, and print information due
Including: Summer Orientation Sessions 1 - 10 & Fall Orientation (see dates below)
Dragon Level: $250.00
- Table space at 11 Dragon Expo Campus Resource Fairs
- Business name printed in the Orientation Schedule as a Dragon Expo exhibitor.
- Food donations for at least 5 out of the 11 Evening Social Activities (Day 1, 10 - 11:30 PM) and/or the Taste of Philly Closing Receptions (Day 2, 3:30 - 4 PM) can be substituted for Dragon Level sponsorships
- Current Drexel Student start-ups are welcome to exibit your business during the Student Organization Fair (Day 1, 10 - 11:30 PM).
- Limited to 30 sponsors
Dragon Expo Campus Resource Fair
Day 2, 12 - 2 PM (11:30 AM Set Up)
Recreation Center Lobby
Dragon Expo Contact: Sev Randazzo, (215) 571-4515
Student Affairs Intern for Events
Blue Level: $500.00
- Dragon Level +
- Business name & link included on Orientation confirmation emails
- One 3.25" h x 4.5" w advertisement printed on Orientation schedule inserts (design provided by sponsor)
- Food and/or meeting space donations for use during Orientation Staff Training (June 17 - 28) and/or Staff Developments (throughout June and July) can be subsituted for Blue Level sponsorships
- Limited to 5 sponsors
Gold Level: $1,500.00
- Blue Level +
- One 30-second commercial played during Day 1 of both the student and family sessions (provided by sponsor)
- Table tents displayed on Family Program tables during Day 1 (provided by sponsor)
- One 3.25" h x 4.5" w advertisement printed on Orientation schedules (design provided by sponsor)
- Table space located directly outside of the Family Program (Day 1, 9 AM - 5 PM) and inside the Dean's Dessert Reception for Families (Day 1, 6 - 7:30 PM)
- One 2" logo/graphic printed or embroidered on (50+) Orientation staff apparel (one sponsor for Day 1 apparel, the other for Day 2)
- Limited to 2 sponsors
Including New Student Days & Move-In (see dates below)
Blue Level: $350.00
- Business name & link included on New Student Days emails.
- Table space during the University Cook Out & Carnival (Friday 9/20, 5 - 8 PM).
- One 3.25" h x 4.5" w advertisement printed on New Student Days schedule inserts (design provided by sponsor).
- Food/giveaway donations for International Student Welcome Suites (Monday 9/16, 6 AM - 6 PM), Commuter Town Hall Meeting (Thursday 9/19, 8 - 9 PM), and/or Movie on the Lawn (Sunday 9/22, 8 - 10 PM) can be substituted for Blue Level sponsorships.
- Limited to 5 sponsors
Gold Level: $1,000.00
- Blue Level +
- One 3.25" h x 4.5" w advertisement printed on New Student Days schedules (design provided by sponsor).
- Additional table space during Drexel Welcomes You BBQ (Tuesday 9/17, 6 - 8 PM) and New Student Induction Ceremony (Friday 9/20, 3:30 - 5 PM).
- One 2" logo/graphic printed or embroidered on (50+) New Student Days staff apparel (one sponsor for Thursday/Saturday apparel, the other for Friday/Sunday).
- Limited to 2 sponsors.
New Student Orientation
- 2-day Orientation Sessions for Domestic Freshman Students:
- Session 1: (Mon/Tue) July 1 - 2
- Session 2: (Mon/Tue) July 8 - 9
- Session 3: (Thu/Fri) July 11 - 12
- Session 4: (Mon/Tue) July 15 - 16
- Session 5: (Thu/Fri) July 18 - 19
- Session 6: (Mon/Tue) July 22 - 23
- Session 7: (Thu/Fri) July 25 - 26
- Session 8: (Mon/Tue) July 29 - 30
- Session 9: (Thu/Fri) August 1 - 2
- 1-day Orientation Session for Domestic Transfer Students: Session 10: (Fri) August 9
- 2-day Orientation Session for all Student Populations (International, Domestic, Freshman, Transfer): Wednesday, September 18 - Thursday, September 19
New Student Days
Monday, September 16 - Sunday, September 22
- International Student Welcome Suites: Monday 9/16, 6 AM - 6 PM
- Drexel Welcomes You BBQ: Tuesday 9/17, 6 - 8 PM
- Commuter Town Hall Meeting: Thursday 9/19, 8 - 9 PM
- New Student Induction Ceremony: Friday 9/20, 3:30 - 5 PM
- University Cook Out & Carnival: Friday 9/20, 5 - 8 PM
- Movie on the Lawn: Sunday 9/22, 8 - 10 PM