On Track with mPWR 10 Emotional Wellness Workshop
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Based on extensive analysis and synthesis of evidence across Peak-Performance, Positive Psychology and Leadership literature, “On Track with mPWR10” teaches participants six proven habits essential for personal and professional success. The 10-minute-a-day mPWR10 process allows you to easily practice these habits, so you are consistently at your best and are able to realize meaningful life goals while experiencing less stress.
MPWR10 PROVEN HABITS ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESS:
• Focus on What’s Good: Focusing on the things that you are grateful for and/or are going well in your life
• Pre-Play Events: Visualize the details, including potential obstacles & positive outcome
• Shift to Positive Interpretations: Challenge negative beliefs, consider alternative possibilities and take productive actions
• Give and Serve: Ways I can put others first
• Have Fun: What I can do just for fun, to recharge
• Create Goal Momentum: Write goals as if achieved, note progress, identify next steps
After the training, you will complete the 10 minute-a-day tool (in book or using app) and receive daily success text messages that will keep you inspired and motivated.
An optional, but recommended, follow-up session will be held Wednesday, May 29, from 12 to 1 pm in the Sky View Room, 6th Floor of MacAlister Hall.
Space is very limited and RSVPs are required. A light lunch will be served. To RSVP, please e-mail Monica Fauble: firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP deadline: Apr. 15