CEO LEAD Certified Workshop
What is a "CEO LEAD Certified" Workshop?
- A workshop planned by a student organization or campus partner (Drexel office or department) that creates leadership development opportunities for the Drexel student body.
- Workshops that qualify to be "CEO LEAD Certified" will be listed on the master CEO LEAD Program calendar, included in the weekly listserv email, and all students attending the event will receive (1) CEO LEAD credit (1.01B - Click here for program certification requirements).
- All "CEO LEAD Certified" Workshops will be marketed by the CEO LEAD Program.
How do I get my organization's/department's workshop to be "CEO LEAD Certified"?
- Complete the "CEO LEAD Certified Workshop Request Form" via CollegiateLink (click here) at least two (2) weeks prior to your workshop date.
- Upon submission, your request will be reviewed and considered for the CEO LEAD calendar. You will be notified within one week of your submission date as to whether or not your workshop/event qualifies as a “CEO LEAD Certified” Workshop.
Once my workshop request is approved and is "CEO LEAD Certified", what do I do now?
Workshop Presenters and Topics
CEO LEAD workshops are facilitated by Drexel faculty, staff, students and alumni, as well as corporate and community partners. Stay tuned for more contact information coming soon on our upcoming workshop presenters and topics.