Leadership Certificate Program
Through the CEO LEAD Leadership Certificate Program (LCP), students are welcome to attend a plethora of workshops throughout the year. The LCP offers flexibility and creativity to learn, while exposing students to a variety of leadership topics that align with the Social Change Model and vision of CEO LEAD.
Sessions are organized into three separate tracks based on the Social Change Model:
- Personal & Professional Development
- Group & Team Dynamics
- Community Engagement & Responsibility
Students receive credit for attending workshops and can apply these credits toward earning any one of our four leadership certificates by completing the minimum requirements. In order to earn certification in a specific track, students must attend six workshops in that category.
- Personal & Professional Development (PPD)
- Group & Team Dynamics (GTD)
- Community Engagement & Responsibility (CER)
- Holistic Leadership
Students may also earn a Holistic Leadership Certificate by attending any six workshops across all disciplines.
For students seeking to hone skills in a particular interest, the program also offers specializations in eight areas. To earn specialization, students must complete the requirements of a certificate track, as well as attend three workshops coded in that specialization discipline.
- Spiritual Leadership
- Sports Leadership
- Women’s Leadership
- Multicultural Leadership
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Leadership
- Advanced Fraternity & Sorority Life Leadership
- Student Organization Leadership
- Student Organization Management