For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Travel Outside United States

If you are traveling outside the United States make sure that your visa and passport are still valid.

You will also need a travel signature on your I-20/Ds-2019.

Please stop by ISSS before you leave the country to obtain your signature. The I-20 travel sigature is valid for a year for current students and 6 months for students on OPT. The DS-2019 signature is valid for 6 months.