Help support the 3rd annual CAA Food Drive Challenge. Drexel is hoping
to take back the championship title in our athletic conference by
collecting the most pounds of non-perishable food and monetary donations for local food
Collection locations include:
- All Week - Donation bins in the Recreation Center
- All Week - Donation bin in 215 Creese Student Center
- Monday, Feb. 9 - 3-7 p.m. - Fresh Grocer (40th and Walnut streets)
- Tuesday, Feb. 10 - Men's Basketball game vs. Towson - 7 p.m. - DAC
- Wednesday, Feb. 11 - Student-Athlete Fashion Show “From the Locker Room to the Board Room” (Open to all students) - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 12 - 3-7 p.m. - Fresh Grocer (40th and Walnut streets)
- Friday, Feb. 13 - Wrestling vs. Hofstra and Spirit Night - 7 p.m. - DAC
- Sunday, Feb. 15 - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Fresh Grocer (40th and Walnut streets)
- Sunday, Feb. 15 - Men's Basketball vs. Hofstra - 5 p.m. - DAC
All donations will be made to Philabundance.
Help make a difference and GO DRAGONS!