As a new club officer, please accept our congratulations! We look forward to working together to support your student organization and to enhancing student life at Drexel University.
- When new officers are elected or there is a change mid-year, organizations must update this information electronically via CollegiateLink. The president (or any administrator of the organization's CollegiateLink site) can change any officer’s status within the group’s CollegiateLink page. Further, other positions (beyond the standard positions listed) can be added by student organizations that are specific to their club. Click here for more instructions on how to effectively change officers.
- If you are elected to an officer position mid-year and your organization is already recognized, you should view the SOOT (Student Organization Orientation Training) presentation to learn important policies and procedures of effectively and successfully managing the organization, event planning, finances, and more.
- Check out these transition resources to help you get all the information possible:
- Outgoing officers should review the Officer Transition Checklist with incoming officers.
- Visit the Leadership section of the Office of Leadership & Traditions website for information about CEO LEAD, Leadership Tip Sheets, and how the Leadership Assistants can help you and your organization.
Should you have any questions or concerns, visit the Office of Campus Activities in the Student Organization Resource Center (SORC, lower Level, Creese Student Center) or contact OCA at askOCA@drexel.edu.