Travel Tuition Reduction Program
Visiting Drexel is the best way to learn about the campus community and it can also save you money. If you live more than 150 miles from Drexel University, you may be eligible to receive up to $500 off your full-time freshman or transfer tuition — just by visiting campus. To take advantage of the program, simply register for a visit today.
Schedule Your Campus Visit Today
We offer a variety of visit opportunities to fit into your busy schedule. You can attend an admissions event or our daily visit program. For more information and to register for an upcoming event, contact Undergraduate Admissions.
Travel Tuition Reduction Program Eligibility Requirements
- Open to full-time freshmen or full-time transfer students who have confirmed their intention to enroll at Drexel University.
- Student must have attended an event sponsored by the Undergraduate Admissions Office and live at least 150 miles away from our University City Campus.
- Eligible expenses include economy travel by train, plane, bus, and car (mileage at the current University reimbursement rate), and one standard hotel room for one night.
- Ineligible expenses include but are not limited to the cost of meals, luxury accommodations, and expenses that do not include an original, itemized receipt.
- The maximum reimbursement a student is eligible for is $500, which is deducted from the student's first tuition bill (students who receive full-tuition scholarships are not eligible for any reimbursement).
- Submission of original, itemized receipts along with the travel tuition reduction program form required for reimbursement consideration.
- The reduction is applicable to one visit only and the confirmed student's travel expenses only.
Postmark the Travel Reimbursement Form with your original itemized travel receipts by the deadline for the term you plan to enroll at Drexel.
- Freshman students enrolling in fall (September) – June 15
- Transfer students enrolling in winter (January) – December 1
- Transfer students enrolling in spring (March) – February 15
- Transfer students enrolling in fall (September) – August 15
Students must visit campus and confirm their enrollment prior to applying for reimbursement. Download and print the Travel Reimbursement Form [PDF] and submit it with your original itemized travel receipts:
Admissions Visit Center
Main Building, Room 212, Second Floor
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Attn: Visit Experience Team
PO Box 34789
Philadelphia, PA 19101