Graduate Aid Terms and Conditions
- Graduate institutional awards will not be applied to undergraduate or prerequisite courses.
- No awards (excluding assistantships) in any one given term may exceed half the cost of tuition for that term.
- Dean's Fellowship and Dean's Award eligibility requires that you maintain full-time status on a continuous basis and that you consistently meet other award requirements.
- Dean's Fellowships and Dean's Award recipients are not eligible for the Grad Grant.
- Assistantships supersede all other types of incentive programs and may not be combined with any other type of incentive program.
- Candidates who are eligible for fellowships but receive assistantships may have the fellowship reinstated for terms they are not receiving an assistantship provided they have maintained the required minimum GPA for their designated college during their tenure at Drexel.