A Drexel University transcript contains a student's entire academic history as well as degree conferral information. All Drexel University transcripts issued from the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) are official and contain the school's seal on each page of the document. A transcript will contain the following information:
- Name, University ID number
- Program and major course of study, degree title, and conferral date
- A complete listing of all courses (by term and date) taken at the University with a distinction made between undergraduate- and graduate-level courses
- A listing of all grades (by course) as well as a term grade point average and cumulative grade point average
- Number of credits per course, term, and cumulative amount
A hold on a student's record prevents the release of a transcript. There may be several reasons for a transcript hold, including unresolved financial obligations or health insurance issues. If you have a transcript hold, contact the Office of the Bursar at 215-895-1445.
How to Request a Transcript
All currently enrolled students and those who have recently graduated from the University can request transcripts through DrexelOne. All other alumni and those who do not have access to DrexelOne must complete and submit the appropriate Transcript Request form.
- Log in to DrexelOne
- Select the Students tab
- Choose More Bannerweb Student Records from the Student Records channel
- Select Request Printed/Official Transcript to request your official transcript
View the Transcript Request Guide [PDF] for detailed instructions.
Alumni – Main Campus and Center City Health Sciences
Alumni who attended classes on the University City Main Campus or in the College of Nursing and Health Professions or School of Public Health may order transcripts online from the National Student Clearinghouse.
Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
- Go to http://www.getmytranscript.com and select "Drexel University" or the University's name during the time you officially attended.
- Select Order. You will be guided through the easy step-by-step process and receive email updates on your order, which you can also track online.
You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Alumni – College of Medicine
Drexel University College of Medicine alumni — including alumni from the Women's Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann Medical College, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, MCPHU — should direct their transcript requests as follows.
Print and complete the Transcript Request Form for the College of Medicine [PDF].
- If you graduated prior to 1980 you must include your Social Security number, date of birth, graduation date, degree received (if any), and your signature.
- Third party requests for a transcript must be accompanied by written authorization, signed by the student. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Payment (check or money order payable to Drexel University) for transcript processing must be included with your request. Requests without payments will not be processed and will be returned to the sender.
Note: Credit card payments are not accepted, so please do not provide credit card information.
The Office of the Registrar offers three processing times:
- Next Day Service – This option ensures that the transcript is processed within 24 working hours of receiving the request and is either mailed via the U.S. Postal Service or available for pick-up in Curtis Hall, Room 261, 3141 Chestnut Street, during Registrar Office working hours. The fee for next day service is $20 per copy.
- Standard Service – The transcript is processed within 5 working days of receiving the request and is available for pick-up or is mailed via the U.S. Postal Service. The SRC reserves the right to change standard processing time based on the volume of requests. The fee for standard service is $10 per copy.
- Express Service – Overnight service is available for an additional fee for each address to which your transcripts will be sent. A $45 fee applies ($60 for international mailings) in addition to the per copy fee.
Send your request and payment (check or money order payable to Drexel University) to:
Office of the Registrar
2900 Queen Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129
Philadelphia, PA 19102-1182
If you have any questions or issues regarding pending or processed transcript requests, please contact us.
Current Drexel Students
Please submit your questions to http://ask.drexel.edu and indicate your campus of study.
Please contact us at the email address for your campus.
Center City Campus Requests: CC-Transcripts@drexel.edu
Main Campus Requests: UC-Transcripts@drexel.edu
Queen Lane Campus Requests: QL-Transcripts@drexel.edu
Alternatively, you may call 215-895-1050 and choose Option #1.