Salvatore Falletta, Ed.D.
Associate Clinical Professor
M.S., Adult Education and Organization Development
Ed.D., Educational Leadership and Management
Ed.D., North Carolina State University
M.P.A., Indiana State University
B.A., Eastern Washington University
Areas of Expertise:
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Human Performance Technology
- Organization Development
- Concept of HR Intelligence (i.e., HR research and analytics practices)
- HRD measurement and evaluation models
- Organizational diagnostic models
- Employee engagement
- Organizational survey methods
- Leadersphere, President & CEO (2005 – 2009)
- Atmel Corporation, Vice President & Chief HR Officer (2004 – 2005)
- SAP AG, Sr. Director, Human Resources & Chief Learning Officer (2001 – 2002)
- Intel Corporation, 1999 – 2001, Manager, Global HR Research & Analysis (1999 – 2001)
Alltel, Manager, Training & Development (1998 – 1999)
- Nortel Networks, Sr. Consultant, Training Measurement & Evaluation (1996 – 1998)
- North Carolina State University, Associate Director, National Initiative for Institutional Effectiveness (NILIE) (1995 – 1996)
- Indiana State University, Accounting Specialist (1993 – 1995)
- United States Air Force (1981 – 1992
- Falletta, S. V. (2008). “HR intelligence: Advancing People research and analytics.” International HR Information Management Journal (December), pp. 21-31.
- Falletta, S. V. (2008). “Organizational intelligence surveys.” Training & Development, (June), pp. 52-58.
- Combs, W. L & Falletta, S. V. (2000). The Targeted Evaluation Process: A Performance Consultant’s Guide to Asking the Right Questions and Getting Results You Trust! American Society for Training and Development - ASTD Press.
- Falletta, S. V. (2007). “CSR surveys trends.” In Rossella Derickson and Krista Henley (Eds.). Awakening Social Responsibility: A Call to Action, Cupertino, CA: Happy About.info.
- Falletta, S. V. & Combs, W. L. (2001). "Surveys as a tool for organization development and change." In Allan Church and Janine Waclawski (Eds.). Organization Development: Data Driven Methods for Change, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Falletta, S. V. & Murphy Lamb, J. (1998). “Evaluating training at the technical education centers: Nortel - Northern Telecom.” In Jack J. Phillips, (Ed.). In Action: Implementing Evaluation Systems and Processes, Alexandria, VA: American Society for Training and Development.