Salvatore Falletta, Ed.D.
Associate Clinical Professor
M.S., Human Resource Development
Ed.D., Educational Leadership and Management
Ed.D., North Carolina State University
M.P.A., Indiana State University
B.A., Eastern Washington University
Areas of Expertise:
- HRD measurement and evaluation
- Organizational diagnostic models
- Employee and organizational survey methods
- Learning and training transfer
- Computational modeling of behavior in organizations
- HR intelligence
- Assessing the validity and reliability of organizational causal models and concomitant survey instruments
- Developing alternative HRD evaluation models, frameworks, and taxonomies
- Exploring “HR intelligence” (i.e., people research and analytics practices) within Fortune 1000 firms
- Training transfer research
- Leadersphere, President & CEO (2005 – 2009)
- Atmel Corporation, Vice President & Chief HR Officer (2004 – 2005)
- SAP AG, Sr. Director, Human Resources & Chief Learning Officer (2001 – 2002)
- Intel Corporation, 1999 – 2001, Manager, Global HR Research & Analysis (1999 – 2001)
Alltel, Manager, Training & Development (1998 – 1999)
- Nortel Networks, Sr. Consultant, Training Measurement & Evaluation (1996 – 1998)
- North Carolina State University, Associate Director, National Initiative for Institutional Effectiveness (NILIE) (1995 – 1996)
- Indiana State University, Accounting Specialist (1993 – 1995)
- United States Air Force (1981 – 1992
- Falletta, S. V. (2008). “HR intelligence: Advancing People research and analytics.” International HR Information Management Journal (December), pp. 21-31.
- Falletta, S. V. (2008). “Organizational intelligence surveys.” Training & Development, (June), pp. 52-58.
- Combs, W. L & Falletta, S. V. (2000). The Targeted Evaluation Process: A Performance Consultant’s Guide to Asking the Right Questions and Getting Results You Trust! American Society for Training and Development - ASTD Press.
- Falletta, S. V. (2007). “CSR surveys trends.” In Rossella Derickson and Krista Henley (Eds.). Awakening Social Responsibility: A Call to Action, Cupertino, CA: Happy About.info.
- Falletta, S. V. & Combs, W. L. (2001). "Surveys as a tool for organization development and change." In Allan Church and Janine Waclawski (Eds.). Organization Development: Data Driven Methods for Change, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Falletta, S. V. & Murphy Lamb, J. (1998). “Evaluating training at the technical education centers: Nortel - Northern Telecom.” In Jack J. Phillips, (Ed.). In Action: Implementing Evaluation Systems and Processes, Alexandria, VA: American Society for Training and Development.