Jennifer Adams, Ed.D.
One Drexel Plaza
Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and Management, Online
Global & International Education
Certificate in Educational Policy
Ed.D., Harvard University
M.Ed., Harvard University
B.A., Colgate University
- Comparative and international education
- Poverty and education
- Educational inequality
- Educational policy
- Quantitative methods
- Survey research methods
- Chinese education and society
- Child welfare
- Migration, sociology of education
- Drexel University, Associate Professor, September 2014 - present
- Drexel University, Associate Clinical Professor, September 2013 - August 2014
- Stanford University, Assistant Professor, January 2006 - August 2013
- Davidson, Shannon and Jennifer Adams. (2013) “Adversity and internalizing problems among adolescents in rural China: the protective roles of parental and teacher support,” International Journal of Behavioral Development, 37(6): 530-541.
- Chen, Shuang, Jennifer Adams, Zhiyong Qu, Xiaohua Wang, Li, Chen. (2013) “Parental migration status and academic engagement in China: the role of parental and teacher support,” International Review of Education, 59(6): 693-722.
- Yiu, Lisa and Jennifer Adams. (2013) “Reforming Rural Education: Understanding Teacher Expectations for Rural Youth,” The China Quarterly, 216: 993-1017.