M.S. in Educational Administration
The M.S. in Educational Administration was created using a framework of national standards to train individuals with elementary and secondary teaching experience to become transformational school leaders for a new generation.
Graduates learn a proven skill set that can be applied to the following six standards:
- Identifying a personal school vision
- Establishing a school culture based on learning
- Managing finances, facilities, and resources
- Collaborating and communicating with the school, parents, and community
- Operating with integrity and fairness in an equitable manner
- Functioning as a student advocate within political, legal, social, economic, and cultural contexts
The following provides curriculum guidelines for the graduate degree program and the concentration in Special Education Leadership. For additional curriculum requirements related to school principal certifications, please see School Principal Certifcations.
For course descriptions, please see the Drexel University Course Catalog.