Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and Management
Upon completion of their studies, Ed.D. graduates possess the following leadership skills:
- An ability to create and support communities that are bases for sustainable change
- Develop the habits of mind and competencies to lead complex organizations, shaped by global forces
- Develop the abilities to sustain their own leadership growth
- Utilize the full range of emerging technologies to reach across generations and communicate effectively as well as engage others in meaningful change
- Exemplify the curiosity, inquiry skills, and scholarly competencies need to investigate an idea and transform it into meaningful action
Within the comparative field of part-time doctorate study, Drexel's Ed.D. program offers an unrivalled path to career advancement. It is ideal for principals, school superintendents, K-12 and higher education administrators, and directors as well as community-based, educational organizers who have already completed a master's degree and seek an academic credential from one of the nation's leading providers of education.