A Shortcut & Guide to Co-op
- Cycle Swap Policy
- Graduating on a Co-op
- Class on Co-op Policy
- Failure of COOP 101
- Co-op Eligibility Review
- Nursing Policies
- COOP 101 Section Designations 201245
- Class on Co-op Form
- Change of Curriculum and Status Form
- Withdrawal Form
- Student Co-op Agreement Form
- Student International Co-op Agreement Form
- Employer Agreement Form
- Employer Agreement Form, International
- Lebow Summer Internship, Co-op Cycle Accomodation Application
- The Steinbright Career Development Center compiles a variety of data related to student co-op employment and performance in support of departmental and institutional assessment needs. Steinbright staff works closely with representatives from each of Drexel's colleges and schools to support assessment needs related to co-op. Faculty and staff are welcome to submit requests to Joseph Hawk (email@example.com) via the Steinbright Data Request Form.
- In the 2010-11 academic year, Steinbright launched new student and employer co-op evaluation forms after extensive collaboration with departmental stakeholders, academic partners, and the University Committee on Learning Assessment. These evaluations improved alignment with the Drexel Student Learning Priorities and individual college and school assessment needs. Copies of these evaluations can be found below.
- Student Evaluation effective Fall 2010
- Employer Evaluation effective Fall 2010
- Dashboard Instruction Manual The instruction manual for the student and employer evaluation Hyperion report available to Steinbright's assessment liaisons.
Faculty Research Program
- The Provostís Office and the Steinbright Career Development Center have partnered to assist faculty members in funding research co-op positions to encourage Drexel undergraduate students to explore research and pursue graduate studies. Faculty members can submit proposals to be considered for up to $13,000 for the studentís salary over the six month co-op period. Proposals are considered twice a year (October for the spring/summer co-op cycle and April for the fall/winter co-op cycle). Faculty will receive a memo from the Provost's Office with the application instructions and timeline.
- Click Here to Access the Online Application
Drexel Departments, Interested in Hiring a Co-op Student?
- Drexel students are some of the best and brightest talent you can find in todayís job market. Ranked one of the top in the nation for Co-operative Education by US News & World Report, the Drexel Co-op program provides you with educated, professional undergraduate students who can assume a full range of job responsibilities. Through participation in the Co-op program, you have access to an unlimited resource of motivated and skilled students with education in the fields of business, engineering, arts and sciences, health sciences, media arts and design, and information technology.
- Click Here to Find Out More!