Who to Contact
- Carol Ferguson
- Manager of Employer Relations
How the Process Works
The campus recruiting program currently takes place two times each year (fall and winter) with the option for employers to conduct interviews on-campus or off-campus. All postings are posted for students to view on Drexel Dragon Jobs. On-campus interviews are also scheduled through our on-campus recruiting system.
During the fall term there are approximately two weeks of on-campus interviews and during the winter term there is one week of on-campus interviews. During these two recruiting periods, employers post jobs (OCR Job Posting), pre-select candidates, schedule interviews, and communicate with students/recent alumni all online through Drexel Dragon Jobs.
Interviews may also be scheduled on campus outside of the two regular recruiting periods. However, employers will typically have to contact students directly to schedule interviews (online sign-ups are only available during the regular recruiting periods).
Employers may post jobs and interview off-campus at anytime during the year. The job postings are referred to as non-OCR job postings. Students will apply to these jobs online by submitting resumes and employers may students for interviews. It is the employer’s responsibility to contact the students to arrange interviews at the preferred location (or via telephone); there are no online sign-ups for these interviews.
Steps in the process
- Employers must first have an account within Drexel Dragon Jobs.
- Employers log in to Drexel Dragon Jobs and post a job to the upcoming recruiting period, no later than the posted deadline.
- If interviewing on-campus, select a date that works for you.
- Jobs and interview schedules posted to the online system will be reviewed and approved by SCDC staff.
- For on-campus interviews, all applicants must be designated as “Accepted” or “Alternate” in order to sign up for interviews online.
- Interview schedules are available for review and adjustment leading up to the interviews.
- During the regular recruiting periods in the fall and the winter, all on-campus interviews take place either in the Creese Student Center, Behrakis Grand Hall at 32nd and Chestnut Streets OR in Bossone Atrium.
Please review the recruiting calendar for relevant recruiting dates. Drexel Dragon Jobs is now available to post positions too for our fall campus recruiting program.