Anheuser Busch Information Session
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
7:30 PM-8:30 PM
Company: Anheuser Busch
Majors: All engineering and Science majors interested in working in a manufacturing environment
Date/Time: October 2, 7:30
Location: Steinbright Career Development Center, Suite 250
Levels: co-op and full time opportunities will be discussed
Based in Leuven Belgium, Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. ABInBev manages a portfolio of over 200 beer brands and generated annual revenue of 39 billion USD last year. Geographically diverse with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, ABInBev leverages the collective strengths of its 120,000 employees based in operations in over 30 countries across the world. For more information, please visit: www.ab-inbev.com.
Anheuser-Busch Company Overview
Anheuser-Busch is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.7% share of U.S. beer sales. The company brews the world’s largest-selling beers, Budweiser and Bud Light. For more information, please visit: www.anheuser-busch.com.
Brewery Development Program Overview
Do you have a passion for creating the best beers in the world? We are looking for talented, ambitious, results-driven people. Bring your enthusiasm, dedication and thirst for continuous improvement and imagine what you can accomplish!
In the Brewery Development Program, Brewery Group Managers launch their careers in one of our twelve World Class domestic breweries. There they have the opportunity to learn the fascinating processes of the brewing, operations, logistics, and utilities departments. Not only do our Brewery Group Managers gain insight how we produce the best beers in the world, but they also develop strong technical and leadership skills.
• Learn the brewing and packaging processes through hands-on training
• Become a qualified beer taster to ensure the quality of our products (if of legal drinking age)
• Manage highly automated, complex processes, in a fast-paced environment
• Develop and monitor production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality
• Lead and coach diverse teams in lean manufacturing and six sigma methods to troubleshoot and monitor key operating processes and equipment
• Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or exceed key performance indicators and targets
• Promote and encourage safe working practices
• Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science, or related discipline
• Strong leadership skills, ability to drive change, and ability to lead by example
• Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation
• Technical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work rotating shifts (may vary by location)
Come visit with representatives from Anheuser-Busch to learn about their exciting opportunities. No registration necessary.