Braskem Information Session
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
5:15 PM-6:15 PM
Majors: Engineering and Business
Time: October 2
nd at 5:15
Location: SCDC Conference Room, 3201 Arch Street
What is Braskem America? Braskem America is the leading producer of Polypropylene in the Americas. Polypropylene is a type of plastic that goes into many different consumer products like car dashboards, water bottle caps, medical sutures,film and packaging, plastic cups, and more. Come learn more about exciting business and engineering opportunites available at Braskem. Quick facts:
• Braskem was founded in 2002 by the merger of several different companies in Brazil
• Braskem expanded into the US in 2010 with the acquisition of Sunoco Chemicals and again in 2011 with the acquisition of Dow Chemical’s polypropylene business in the US and Germany
What kind of students are we looking for?
• Braskem is looking for both engineering and business students
• Braskem looks for self motivated and engaged students who embody the spirit of an entrepreneur
• Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be willing to relocate
What roles do we have open?
• Braskem is recruiting for the Associate Program, a 2 year rotational program
• The rotations available for the first year are Process/Production Engineering, Capital Projects, Mergers and Acquisitions, People and Organization (HR), Commercial, and Information Technology
Come visit with representatives from Braskem to learn about their exciting opportunities. No registration necessary.