Checklist for Co-op Preparation
- Students seeking their first co-op must complete the online courses through BbLearn.
- Select the co-op pre-registration course. Complete the online pre-registration modules and associated quizzes.
- Once the online modules and associated quizzes are successfully completed, students will meet with their co-op coordinator. This meeting provides a chance for students and coordinators to meet each other, review resumes, and discuss student interests and co-op outcomes.
- All College of Nursing and Health Professions students will be contacted by a co-op coordinator to schedule an individual appointment.
- Students in all other majors should call 215-895-2185 to schedule an appoinment with their co-op coordinator.
- Update your resume.
The Steinbright Career Development Center is here to help you make sure you are prepared for your job search and your career. If you require any assistance, there are several different ways to contact Steinbright.
To be eligible for co-op, students must be registered full time, making academic progress, in a cooperative education concentration. Students must also accumulate a total of 24 credits over the two terms prior to their scheduled co-op terms.