Checklist for Students Preparing For Fall/Winter Co-op
Going on co-op this fall/winter?
- Please call 215-895-2185 to schedule a pre-registration meeting with Steinbright Career Development Center by May 9.
- Make sure your resume is up-to-date for review.
- All College of Nursing and Health Professions students email Karen Grossman for an appointment at the Health Sciences campus by May 2.
- If you are returning from co-op as well, complete your online Employer Summary and Planner (ES&P) and schedule an ES&P review meeting with your coordinator.
First time co-op student?
- Students seeking their first co-op must complete the online courses through BbLearn.
- Select the course titled, “Steinbright Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Co-op Pre-Registration” to complete the online pre-registration modules and associated quizzes.
- Once the online modules and associated quizzes are successfully completed, students should call 215-895-2185 to schedule an appointment with their coordinator. This meeting provides a chance for students and coordinators to meet each other, review resumes, and discuss student interests and co-op outcomes.
The Steinbright Career Development Center is here to help you make sure you are prepared for your job search and your career. If you require any assistance, there are several different ways to contact Steinbright.
To be eligible for co-op, students must be registered full time, making academic progress, in a cooperative education concentration. Students must also accumulate a total of 24 credits over the two terms prior to their scheduled co-op terms.