Dragon Jobs & On-Campus Recruiting
What is On-Campus Recruiting
On-campus recruiting is when employers come to campus to conduct interviews for full-time positions targeting students graduating in June. The on-campus interviews take place in October and March so you should create your Dragon jobs profile and apply to positions within Dragon Jobs for these interviews.
How to Begin
The Campus Recruiting Process and Drexel Dragon Jobs are fully explained during the Senior Series- Job After Drexel held each year in August, September, and January.
All students in their final year should attend the Steinbright Senior Series orientation, Job After Drexel.
You can review job opportunities, submit resumes, and schedule interviews through Drexel Dragon Jobs. This is a very time-sensitive process and all relevant deadline dates are available on the graduating-students.
Create an Account in Drexel Dragon Jobs
Job postings are available on SCDConline through Drexel Dragon Jobs. We encourage students to have their Dragon Jobs profile and resume reviewed by the Steinbright career services team.
On average. there are over 500 openings listed for Drexel students. These positions are:
- Diverse and represent the hiring needs of employers
- Added daily and updated regularly
- Best reviewed with a search agent customized to relevant majors
Interviews for full-time permanent positions following graduation held on-campus take place during two formal recruiting periods in the fall and winter. Students should participate in our on-campus recruiting process beginning in the fall term of senior year. Employers may also choose to interview students at their location, both on-campus interviews and off campus interviews jobs are posted in Drexel Dragon Jobs.
How the On-Campus Recruiting Interview Process Works:
- Fall job postings are available for review beginning the first day of the fall term - the online application process for on-campus interviews remains open until October 9; on-campus interviews take place between Oct. 23 - 31. Companies not interviewing on-campus may keep their jobs posted as long as necessary and the application deadlines fluctuate.
- You must log in to Drexel Dragon Jobs; and upload a resume to participate in our on-campus recruiting programs.
- Read job descriptions carefully for all qualifications and any special application instructions; many employers require you to also apply on their web sites.
- On October 16 log back into the system to see your interview invitations and to sign-up for on-campus interviews. You can only sign up from October 16 - 18 if you are a primary candidate; alternative candidates can sign up for interviews on October 18.
NOTE: Some interviews take place off campus or are arranged directly by employers who will call or email selected candidates to schedule your interview. Check email and phone messages regularly in October to not miss an opportunity!