Searching for a Job after Drexel
Request an Appointment
Graduating students and recent alums, you can set yourself up to succeed by scheduling a meeting with Career Services as soon as possible. It is advisable to begin to think about a job after graduation during the summer before your senior year but wherever you are, we can help.
During an appointment we can:
- Ensure that your career is headed in the right direction
- Ease the stress and anxiety common at this point
- Review your résumé, cover letter or curriculum vitae
- Enhance your professional social media presence
- Improve your LinkedIn profile and guide you as you take networking to the next level
- Develop a job search strategy that will lead you to a great position
- Steer you towards the databases, search engines and job search resources at your fingertips
- Illuminate the professional organizations that will tie you into your field
- Build on your existing interview skills
- Educate you on the best salary negotiation strategies
The one-on-one sessions in person, via phone or Skype will take your job search to the next level.
Schedule an Appointment