For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Searching for a Job

Only 20% of jobs are posted. We'll help you find the other 80%.

Request an Appointment

Graduating Student and Recent Alums, you can set yourself up to succeed by scheduling a meeting with the Senior Coordinator as soon as possible. It is advisable to begin to think about a job after graduation during the summer before your senior year but wherever you are, we can help.

During an appointment we can:

  • Ensure that your career is headed in the right direction
  • Ease the stress and anxiety common at this point
  • Review your resume, cover letter or curriculum vitae
  • Enhance your professional social media presence
  • Improve your LinkedIn profile and guide you as you take networking to the next level
  • Develop a job search strategy that will lead you to a great position
  • Steer you towards the databases, search engines and job search resources at your fingertips
  • Illuminate the professional organizations that will tie you into your field
  • Build on your existing interview skills
  • Educate you on the best salary negotiation strategies

The one-on-one sessions in person, via phone or Skype will take your job search to the next level.

To schedule an appointment, please call 215-895-2185.