The SAFAC Advisor has a credit card which is used to purchase services, travel arrangements, and merchandise for student organizations. It is highly recommended student organizations take advantage of this resource to limit the amount of out-of-pocket expenses students cover.
Purchase Order Process
- Complete the Drexel University Request to Purchase form.
- The form must be signed by the President and/or Treasurer.
- The completed Request to Purchase Form must be submitted to the SAFAC Office in GSDC room 32A along with all necessary documentation:
- Online Printouts
- Log-in Information for Registration Sites
- The SAFAC Advisor will process the order and payment within 2-3 business days after receipt.
- All merchandise will be shipped to your organizationsí name at the Office of Campus Activities.
Note: There is a $2,500 per purchase limit. If your order exceeds $2,500 it will take an additional 1-3 business days to processes.
Note: Any order between $2,500 - $4,999 will require one additional competition quote. Any order over $5,000 will require two additional competition quotes. Failure to submit competition quotes along with your order will cause your order to be unprocessed.