For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Purchasing Overview

Student organizations have three options in accessing their 17-SAFAC and 71-Rollover funds. All purchase requests and contracts must go through DragonLink.

  1. Students can request to have purchases made on the SAFAC Advisor's credit card.
  2. Students can request to have a check processed from their accounts and mailed to pay for merchandise or services.
  3. Students can request to take out a University Credit Card to make their own purchase (only for items under $250).

Sports Clubs

All purchase requests and reimbursements from sports clubs must be signed and approved by the Office of Recreation before they can be processed.