For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


Any money earned through fundraising, donations, or dues belongs to the organization at Drexel University. All income must be deposited in either a student organizations 17-SAFAC or 71-Rollover account.
Cash Deposit Form [PDF]


Student organizations will deposit money into their 17-SAFAC account only if SAFAC funds were used to cover the expenses for fundraising activities, and only the amount funded from the 17-SAFAC account will be deposited back into the 17-SAFAC account.


Student organizations will deposit all dues and donations into their 71-Rollover account.

All fundraising money, after a 17-SAFAC recovery (see 17-SAFAC Deposits policy), will be deposited into a student organizations 71- Rollover account.