For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Cash Receipts

All cash receipts related to an externally funded sponsored project must be coordinated through the Office of Research. All grants, contracts, subcontracts, consulting and other purchased service agreements that support basic and applied research, demonstration/evaluation, curriculum development, training, professional development, and professional and community service activities, including clinical service, are considered sponsored projects.

Cash receipts must be accompanied by sufficient documentation to account for the deposit. Documentation should include the following, as appropriate:

  • The correspondence that accompanied the check.
  • The award document.
  • The project cost center number, if already established.
  • The name of the Principal Investigator, the department and contact information for the initiator.

Mail receipts for Drexel University with supporting documentation to:

Drexel University
TD Bank
Box 95000-1090
Philadelphia, PA 19195-1090

Please direct questions regarding sponsored project cash receipts to the Office of Research by calling Miseal Machado (215) 895-6064.