Occupational Safety & Health Program
All personnel listed in the protocol must be certified prior to receiving an IACUC approval.
Specific guidance and directions for completing your annual health review (OSHA) may be found at Procedures for Annual Health Reviews (PDF).
Occupational Health and Safety Brochure (PDF)
- DUCOM Occupational Health Rate available from Dianna Dukes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Health Review Request Form (PDF)
- IACUC Questionnaire and Occupational Health History (PDF)
- Annual Health Review Certification (PDF)
- Declination Form (PDF)
For more information, please visit the Occupation Health and Safety page.
All personnel must be certified before handling the animals. Print out the following three items and follow instructions for hands-on training.
- Read First: Procedure for species-specific training and certification (doc)
- Training/Certification Request Form (doc)
- Certification of Species/Specific Training (doc)
CITI Training Program for Animal Welfare