Transcripts and Certification
Please read the entire listing before deciding on a particular service.
A Drexel University transcript contains a student's entire academic history as well as degree conferral information. All Drexel University transcripts issued from Drexel Central are official and contain the school's seal on each page of the document. A transcript will contain the following information:
- Name, university ID number
- Program and Major course of study, degree title and conferral date.
- A complete listing of all courses (by term and date) taken at the university with a distinction made between Undergraduate and Graduate level courses.
- A listing of all grades (by course) as well as a term Grade Point Average and cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Number of credits per course, term, and cumulative amount.
Please note: You may request transcripts to be mailed or picked-up after processing is complete.
All Current Students
All current students can use DrexelOne to request their Official Transcript.
- Log into DrexelOne (http://one.drexel.edu)
- Select the "Students" tab
- In the "Student Records" channel, select "More Bannerweb Student Records"
- Next, select "Request Printed/Official Transcript" to begin the process to request your official transcript.
Online Transcript Request Guide (Only for Current Students and Recent Alumni who have current access to DrexelOne)
All Alumni for Main Campus and Center City Health Sciences
Transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.
Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Go to http://www.getmytranscript.com (bookmark this URL for future use)
- Select Drexel University or the name of the university when you officially attended.
- Click "order". You will be guided through the easy step-by-step process and receive email updates on your order, which you can also track online.
All Alumni for College of Medicine
(Including all alumni from of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann Medical College, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, MCPHU, and Drexel University College of Medicine should direct their transcript requests as follows):
Transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you via the NSCH. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number. Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Go to http://www.getmytranscript.com (bookmark this URL for future use).
- Select Drexel University from the drop-down menu and click ‘Submit’.
- Click ‘Order a Transcript Now!’
- Provide all of your pertinent information in the required fields. Be certain to provide your approximate years of attendance, and checkbox which institution with which you are affiliated, MCP, HU, DUCOM, etc, and click 'Next.'
- If you have licensure forms which must be completed & mailed with your transcript, you may forward these directly to our offices electronically. (Please note, do not forward any attachments with your consent form. The NSCH will NOT process or forward these to us.)
- In the ‘Delivery Options’ field, be sure to include in the ‘Special Instructions’ that you have emailed your forms to either (CCtrans@drexel.edu or CCtrans@drexel.edu) that must be included with your transcript to the recipient.
- For Hahnemann University/Hahnemann Medical College alumni who graduated before 1984: Send all licensure forms, etc. to CCtrans@drexel.edu.
- For Drexel University College of Medicine/MCP Hahnemann/Medical College of Pennsylvania/Woman’s Medical College of Pennsylvania alumni: Send all licensure forms to QLCert@drexel.edu.
- Click ‘Next’ and proceed to complete your order. Be sure to return your consent form to the fax/mail or email address provided by the National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript Processing Times and Fees
Payment (check or money order payable to Drexel University) for a transcript processing must be included with your request. Requests without payments will not be processed and will be returned to the sender.
Note: Credit cards payment are not accepted, so please do not provide credit card information.
Drexel Central offers three processing times:
- 24-Hour Service — This option ensures that the transcript is processed within 24-working hours of receiving the request and is either mailed via the U.S. Postal Service or available for pick-up during Drexel Central working hours. The fee is $20 per copy.
- Standard Service — The transcript is processed within 5 working days of receiving the request and is available for pick-up or is mailed via the U.S. Mail. Drexel Central reserves the right to change this processing time based on the volume of requests. The fee for Standard Service is $10 per copy.
- Express Service — An Overnight Service option is also available for an additional fee for each address to which your transcripts will be sent. A $45 fee applies ($60 for International Mailings) in addition to the per copy fee. The cutoff for all Expedited (UPS) Transcript requests is at 12:00 PM of the order date. All Expedited Transcripts received after 12:00 PM will be processed the following business day. Requests received after 12:00 PM Friday will be processed the following Monday.
If you have any questions or issues regarding pending or processed transcript requests, please contact representatives according to your campus of study:
Center City Campus Requests: CC-Transcripts@drexel.edu
Main Campus Requests: UC-Transcripts@drexel.edu
Queen Lane Campus Requests: QLCert@drexel.edu