Drexel students and alumni are able to order copies of their official academic transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts are available in two formats:
There is a standard $10 fee associated with ordering a transcript; additional fees may be added based on the delivery option you choose. Credit/debit card payment must be made via the National Student Clearinghouse in order for a transcript request to be processed. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
The cutoff for all Expedited (UPS) Transcript requests is at 12:00 p.m. of the order date. All Expedited Transcripts received after 12:00 p.m. will be processed the following business day. Requests received after 12:00 p.m. Friday will be processed the following Monday.
Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
College of Medicine Alumni include all alumni from of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann Medical College, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, MCPHU, and Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Go to getmytranscript.com
- Select Drexel University (or the name of the university when you officially attended) and click "Submit"
- You will be brought to an informational page which will detail the following information:
- Transcript Type – Med MD Only, Med Grad Sch (Semester Graduate Programs Medical program), Law and Complete (all other programs)
- Delivery options – PDF, Rush Delivery, Rush Express, Rush Express International
- Requirements to Complete Order - Major credit/debit card, email account and signed consent.
- Click the "Start" button to proceed
- You will be guided through the identification process. Note: alumni who attended a Semester Graduate Medical program will need to answer Yes to "Are you ordering a Med Grad School Transcript".
- Once your identification is completed and there are no holds on your account, you can make your transcript type selection.
- You will next be guided to indicate who will be receiving the transcript you are ordering. In certain cases, a FERPA Waiver for Transcripts may be required. If it is, you will be guided to complete the waiver information in the next screen.
- Next you will be able to select the delivery options. Pricing for your selection will be listed.
- You will be provided the opportunity to upload supplemental documentation to be sent along with your transcript request by selecting "Upload Documents" under the "Attach Additional Documents" section.
- After reviewing and editing or approving your recipient selection, you will be asked to enter in your payment information.
- Last, you will need to complete a consent form for the release of your educational records. If you choose the paperless method, you will be guided through the electronic signature process. You can also choose to download, complete and either fax or email the consent form to the National Student Clearinghouse (please note that your order will not be processed until this consent is received).
- Once your consent is complete, you will receive an email from the National Student Clearinghouse confirming your order. This receipt will include information on how to track your order.
If you have any questions or issues regarding pending or processed transcript requests, please contact representatives according to your campus of study: